50% Discount promotion for Family Account? [Current promotion is for individual accounts]

edited January 2019 in Purchasing

I've submitted two requests for an answer via email and not heard back (I just sent in a third request that was as well) so I thought I should try here as well. There is currently a promotion on the IOS App store where I can get a 50% discount on a subscription for the first 6 months. I would like to take advantage of the promotion but subscribe for a family plan instead so we can all try it out to see if it's worth moving from a standalone license on 6.x to the subscription model.
So, my question is, how can I sign up for the family plan and get the promotional 50% discount on the first 6 months? Thank you!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member
    edited January 2019

Hi @DanCormack

The promotion you're referencing is for individual accounts only, but I'll have our sales team get back to you in reply to your emails about anything else that might be available. I'm sorry they haven't been able to respond yet. They work on a first come first served basis, but I'll do everything I can to be sure you get a reply today.

Ben

ref: MVS-57769-861

• Thank you for the response! I understand support is busy. I had sent my first email query on January 16. I had submitted a question prior to that and got a response within a day so I guess I got spoiled with that quick turnaround. It's unfortunate that the discount doesn't extend to the family subscription. I'll just wait until later in the year when you have offered larger promotions in the past to give it a try. It's not an urgent issue for me as I'm happy with my existing license.
    Thank you once again for a fast response. Feel free to have my old tickets closed.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Thanks @DanCormack. I do think our sales team may be able to help out though, so I'm going to leave your ticket open for now. :+1:

Ben

• Hi Ben,
    I would be interested in this promotion as well - thanks in advance!

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @thimplicity

The current promo in the iTunes App Store is for new individual membership customers. If you'd like to take advantage of that you can do so by signing up for an individual membership within 1Password for iOS. Please note the promotion will not apply if you've ever had a 1Password membership previously.

If that isn't applicable to you, or isn't what you're looking for, please feel free to reach out to our sales team at [email protected].

Thanks!

Ben

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file