Share Password Autofill Issue with OneDrive Sharing

Options

As soon as I click in the 'password' text field to enter a password, the 1PasswordX Autofill pompt tries to but in and the password field is immediately unchecked (so it disables password sharing)

Picture below should give a reference

Thanks for all the hard work guys :) Amazing product

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.13.2
OS Version: Win 10
Sync Type: 1PasswordX

Comments

• ag_sebastian
    ag_sebastian
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2019
    Options

Hi there @Luckberg!

Thanks for your kind words, they mean a lot to us. I'll make sure to pass them along to the rest of the team. :)

My colleague was able to reproduce the issue you're seeing, so I went ahead and filed a bug report for us to look into. I'm not exactly sure when we'll be able to get to it, but it's on our radar. I'll let you know as soon as we have a fix in place. :wink:

ref: xplatform/brain#87

• Luckberg
    Luckberg
    Community Member
    Options

No worries on timeline, just wanted to get it in as a bug :) Thank you @ag_sebastian

• ag_sebastian
    ag_sebastian
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Happy to be of assistance, we appreciate getting reports, as we can't possibly keep an eye on all of the websites in existence. I keep getting surprised about so many different ways people can build forms! :)

• redbull666
    redbull666
    Community Member
    Options

I am having this issue as well, a fix would be much appreciated!

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @redbull666,

I don't have any progress to share I'm afraid :( I can only hope that changes for those of you wanting to use 1Password X with this form.

This discussion has been closed.