Why is a part of rich icons so blurry, in example Dashlanes they are clear?

Options
Sweden
Sweden
Community Member

It feels outdated when rich icons are so blurry, in other programs like example Dashlane have clear icons - look very professional. Is that possible to arrange?

1Password Version: 7.3.657
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Why is a part of rich icons so blurry, in example Dashlanes they are clear?

Comments

• Hi there @Sweden, for users security and privacy we do not link to graphics directly from the sites that you store.
    Incase anything malicious tries to pretend its an icon and, well, you get the idea. Instead, we have a very large collection of Rich Icons that we manually update and they are what get brought in. We do maintain this collection frequently and always aim to provide artwork that is at least 2x the required size of the largest icon that should appear in our apps for you. So hdpi / retina screens get crisp graphics.

If you've got certain sites that are appearing blurry, please do provide us with a list of sites that are currently experiencing an issue. You may well wish to do this via email, instead of here publically on the forum. To make sure your message gets routed to the right people, please use https://support.1password.com/contact. You should use the 'I have a different question' option.

Alternatively, if all icons are blurry, even very popular sites (Amazon/Youtube/Microsoft/Facebook etc) then it could well be an issue happening with 1Password for Windows and your device. If this is the case, please do let me know so I can get this looked into further for you.

• Sweden
    Sweden
    Community Member
    Options

Ok, thanks for quick reply - I look over which icons I will send over to you.

• Cheers again @Sweden :+1:

This discussion has been closed.