Very slow when deleting an item

When I delete an item 1Password takes over 12 seconds to delete it and refresh the current view.
I don't know why, with the OS X version I do not have this issue.

1Password Version: 7.3.657
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hey, @neonox! It actually looks like you're encountering some general sync problems based on the console logs.

I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Windows PC:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Don't share them here (this is a public forum), but do attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: url
    • Your forum username: username

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much! :chuffed:

• neonox
    neonox
    Community Member

Hi @bundtkate,
    I've send the report, here is my support id: #XRL-69749-961

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @neonox,

Thank you for the report! We will take a closer look and get back to you via email soon.

Cheers,
    Greg

ref: XRL-69749-961

• bertran
    bertran
    Community Member

I'm experiencing the same thing. Very Slow to search, slow to delete items. New PC, 32gb ram, 1Pass works flawlessly on my mac.
    I've done this.

Attached the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

A link to this thread: url
    Your forum username: username
    Thank you

• I've found your e-mail, @bertran, thank you! We'll take a look as soon as we can and get back to you via e-mail. :chuffed:

ref: HAS-45692-728

This discussion has been closed.