Razer ID is not filling

Options

Hey,
i can see the 1P X icon and it suggest me my saved Login.
But only the eMail will fill in.
The Password is empty.

I must copy the password manually

https://razerid.razer.com/de-de/

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2019
    Options

Hello @blaxxz,

Try as I might I cannot get 1Password X to fill that password field. Something is definitely not right and I will be filing an issue for this. There's a fake password field on the page and for some reason 1Password X is fixating on it despite my attempts to point it to the only actual visible password field on the page. I am sorry about this.

ref: xplatform/filling-issues#347

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @blaxxz,

Subsequent testing found that it looks like our ability to fill here regressed. If I save a Login item using 1Password for Mac rather than 1Password X then 1Password for Mac will fill both fields correctly. I've noted that in the issue I filed but depending on your setup it could mean that if you aren't limited to 1Password X that an alternative way of using 1Password can help here whilst we work on the issue. It could be though you find the convenience of 1Password X means you'd rather paste on this site than use the other extension with the native application.

• blaxxz
    blaxxz
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your help.
    I like to see that 1P x is getting better and better. ;)

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of @littlebobbytables, you're welcome! Thanks for getting this on our radar in the first place. :)

This discussion has been closed.