Only syncing in 1 direction

I have 1password family account that syncs with 1password. I have it on my mac, ipad, iphone, and windows 10. On my windows 10 computer, I've entered new logins but they don't show up on 1password.com or on any other device, but if I enter a new login on my ipad it shows within 10 seconds on my windows 10 computer. How can I get this working again?

1Password Version: 7.3.657
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows 10 version 1809
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• Hello, @roadrunner562! I saw you sent us an e-mail and with sync troubles, taking a look at diagnostics via e-mail is a huge help, so I went ahead and replied to you there. Check your inbox and we'll continue the conversation via e-mail. Thanks! :chuffed:

ref: PFG-36415-711

• roadrunner562
    roadrunner562
    Community Member

@bundtkate I didn't receive an email from you. I received an automated email when I sent my email and I received an email when notifying me that you posted to this site, but I have not received any other emails.

• Sorry, @roadrunner562! I've just resent it, but if you still don't see it, let me know. While uncommon, I've seen folks have issues with replies sent from our support system and I can totally send it to you directly, if needed. :+1:

• roadrunner562
    roadrunner562
    Community Member

@bundtkate I did receive the email and I've sent 2 diagnostic emails from 2 different devices

• I got your diagnostics, @roadrunner562, thank you! I replied to you via e-mail, so let's go ahead and continue the conversation there to avoid any potential confusion. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.