Future Watchtower on iOS?

kbreit
kbreit
Community Member

Will there be Watchtower on iOS? I’d like to be able to use my iPad to use Watchtower and don’t want to have to go to my desktop to use it. I know it’s not as good at updating usernames and passwords as the Mac version, so that could be a hangup

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @kbreit,

1Password on iOS currently only supports a limited subset of the Watchtower features in 1Password for Mac. For example, it does not have haveibeenpwned.com integration. Essentially 1Password for iOS has "Watchtower v1" and 1Password for Mac has "Watchtower v2."

We'd like to roll out the updates to iOS as well in the future but I don't have any additional information on that at this point.

Ben

• jcbr2012
    jcbr2012
    Community Member

Hi Ben. I’ve seen a few threads on this, and I am hoping Watchtower functionality will soon align between ios and MacOS. I recently made the jump from a MacBook to an iPad Pro for my primary computer, and I miss my full feature set in 1Password. Please share my feedback as you’re able. Thank you!

• Thanks @jcbr2012. I'm not aware of any short term plans at this point. It's more of a long term goal. That said I'll certainly pass the feedback along. Customer demand is of course one of the primary factors that affects our priorities list.

Ben

• tonytx05
    tonytx05
    Community Member

I’ll echo what @jcbr2012 is saying, I am using my iPad as my main computing device way more than my Mac these days, and I would love to see the same Watchtower functionality moved over.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

It's definitely on our list. ;) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.