Auto Fill doesn't work for the Austrian ING DiBa Website

Options

I'm using the latest version of Firefox (v65.0) with the 1Password - X v1.13.2 add-on.
Unfortunately for this onlinae-banking website (ING DiBa Austria):
https://banking.ing.at/online-banking/wicket/login?2
the autofill doesn't work so I always have to manually copy/paste user and pw.

Do you have any suggestions how to solve that?
Beside this issue 1Password works fine with all the other websites I'm using it so far.

Best regards,
Chris

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.13.2
OS Version: Win10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:ing diba

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @dustex,

As you kindly supplied the URL I did a bit of testing to see what I could learn. I found that 1Password X did a poor job of recognising the username field but it correctly detected the password field. So I could fill both fields and save a Login item based on the inline menu being present in the password field.

For filling I tested both open-and-fill and filling the already open page and once you account for certain behaviours I found everything seemed to work. For filling the already open page I clicked on the password field, was offered the inline menu and selecting the saved item filled both fields. For open-and-fill, nothing will fill automatically after the page is loaded but that's because 1Password X waits for the page to give a field focus as an indicator that the page is now ready to interact with. This page doesn't do this automatically though but as soon as I clicked on either field both fields filled.

Can you let me know what you're seeing if what you observe doesn't match this please.

• dustex
    dustex
    Community Member
    Options

Hello littlebobbytables,

thanks a lot for the quick answer.
    Very strange, now it works. Before i had the problem that it didn't show the 1PW inline menu, but now everything is fine -_-

So, problem solved - Thanks and best regards!

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @dustex,

Computers eh? :lol: no wonder we have words like anthropomorphism when it feels like computers will misbehave right up until you try to show somebody and then they decide to work perfectly. At least things are working now even if it isn't clear why it didn't before. If the issue returns please let us know.

This discussion has been closed.