I'd Like to see new feature in 1Password

Options

Hi, It would be great to have the ability to attach a document to any new setup in 1Password. for example, I add a login task and then i would like to add a document showing the process of logging in should further steps required. Adding a document gives me the ability to check procedures or processes that i put in place. Thanks, MD

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @dimssy,

Thank you for getting in touch!

If you have 1Password account, you should be able to save your documents in a separate category. Here is how:

Save important files in 1Password

You can upload your documents into that category and then link to the document from the related item in your vault. Please give it a try and let me know if this is what you want to achieve.

Cheers,
    Greg

• dimssy
    dimssy
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Greg, Too many steps to link a document to a category but that works. Nice to have the ability to link a document when a sign-for example is created. Thanks for you feedback

• On Greg's behalf, you are most welcome, @dimssy! Linking is definitely something we'd like to streamline, but it's one of those things that's used so differently by so many people, it's tough to find the right way to do it. We'll keep pondering and hopefully have something that works a bit better for all of us in the future. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.