Do you have any kind of Affiliates Program? [We do!]

13»

Comments

• Hey!
    My application to 1password affiliate program was not approved by CJ...
    I'd like to recommend 1password to my clients. Is it possible for you to see why I wasn't approved?
    My id is 2779825
    Thx

• MeekMeek

Team Member

Hey @pvilletard, I'm sorry to hear that your application was not approved - we'll take a look into it.

• Chaza218Chaza218
    edited January 25

hate to bump an old thread, but please can we have this?

I am evangelical about password manager and 1Password to the point of tears trying to get people use it (And the Thanksgiving giveaway was a fantastic idea! )

Much love <3

EDIT: I have just seen the affiliate program - I am not a business owner, can I sign up for this?

• jin_dhaliwaljin_dhaliwal

Team Member

@Chaza218

Yes individuals can also sign up for the program, you will be given an affiliate link that you can provide to people. You could print it out on cards or something!

• Hey @Meek ,
    Just checking out if you had an opportunity to look into my application?

• Is there a specific reason why 1Password for teams is excluded from the affiliate program. That's pretty much what I urge my clients to sign up for.

• MattDaveyMattDavey Support Jedi

Team Member

@justrj All account types are included in the affiliate program. You can read more about the program details once signed into CJ.com. Hope to see you there.

• MeekMeek

Team Member

Hey @pvilletard, you should now have received an offer to join the program. Let us know if you have any more questions!

• My application was not approved... :(

Dear DenalB,

Thank you for applying to 1Password - Password Manager. We regret to inform you that your application was not approved for this program. This is not intended as disapproval of the quality or value of your Web site. Each advertiser determines how many and what types of publishers they will accept in their program for various reasons. You are welcome to apply to other advertiser programs in the Commission Junction network at any time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

If you have any questions, please login to your Commission Junction account and visit the Support Center to search our help topics or ask Client Services a question.

Regards,
    Client Services

Could you please check? My member ID seems to be 4704239.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hey @DenalB

I'll check with our marketing folks and see what we can do about that. Sorry for the inconvenience! Hopefully we can get something sorted out. Thanks.

Ben

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

@DenalB Please keep an eye on your email for updates. If you don't hear anything soon please let me know.

Ben

• Please keep an eye on your email for updates. If you don't hear anything soon please let me know.

I will. Thanks @Ben . :)

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

:+1:

Ben

• Hi 1Password, is there any news on an affiliate program yet? We now need to set all of our business clients up with password vaults. My 1st choice would be 1Password as we are using it internally but I'm not able to do it if we don't make any money out of it.

• I never received any follow-up from CJ, so I just logged in and they indicated our application was also declined. Would someone check on the application of 5214443 to see what's wrong?

• MeekMeek

Team Member

@DataServ_Steve I'm sorry to hear that you were declined! Thanks for posting your publisher ID - we'll look into what happened there.

• MeekMeek

Team Member

Hey @DataServ_Steve, your application has now been approved! It looks like it actually wasn't declined before - there was a just a bit of a delay before it got approved.

13»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file