The Chrome extension has been slow for the last few weeks.

For the last 2 or 3 weeks, the 1Password chrome extension has been slow to fill out password forum, but when I use the Control+\ shortcut key and when I click on the toolbar button. And after it pops up and I choose an entry, it is also sometimes slow to fill out the forum.

Sometimes it works fine, but usually it is slow. Before a few weeks ago, it was lightening fast on every site.

I generated a diagnostic report from the 1Password windows app that I can attach but it isn't clear to me if this support forum entry is publicly searchable or not, so I'll wait to hear from you before I do that.

1Password Version: 7.3.657
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro 10.0.17763 Build 17763
Sync Type: 1Password Family Account
Referrer: forum-search:Chrome extension is slow

Comments

• mofochickamo
    mofochickamo
    Community Member

Oh, now I see this is public, so I definitely won't be posting the diagnostic report ;)

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @mofochickamo,

Thank you for reaching out! This is indeed a public forum.

To get a better idea of what is going on, please send your Diagnostics Report in a message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com. Include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox.

This report will be really helpful. I will be looking forward to your email.

Cheers,
    Greg

• mofochickamo
    mofochickamo
    Community Member
    edited February 2019

Thanks @Greg, e-mail sent.

• Thanks, @mofochickamo! By chance did you get an auto-reply with a support ID in it? It would look like [#ABC-12345-678]. Could you share that with me here? It looks like you sent your e-mail from a different e-mail address than the one you used to sign up on the forum, so this will help me track down that e-mail so we can take a look. Thanks! :chuffed:

• mofochickamo
    mofochickamo
    Community Member
    edited February 2019

@bundtkate #QLT-54847-592

• Thanks much, @mofochickamo! I've found your e-mail and will take a look as soon as I'm able. :chuffed:

ref: QLT-54847-592

• aaronelliotross
    aaronelliotross
    Community Member

Just a note to say that I'm seeing this too.

• Could you drop us a diagnostics report as Greg described here as well, @aaronelliotross? This sort of issue tends to be somewhat specific to your setup and can have a few triggers, so it helps to take a look. Thanks! :chuffed:

• aaronelliotross
    aaronelliotross
    Community Member

Sent ! Let me know if you need a support ID, I don't have one yet, but probably will soon.

• aaronelliotross
    aaronelliotross
    Community Member

PXC-24791-383

• Thanks, we got your email and have replied to it.

• nickper
    nickper
    Community Member

I've been having the same issue for several months on more than one PC. The Chrome extension will open, but it will take several clicks on the login to actually fill in. I will send the Diagnostic Report.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @nickper,

I found your email on our side and we will get back to you soon. Thanks!

++
    Greg

ref: HPN-27986-889

• nickper
    nickper
    Community Member

I installed the latest Beta version and it seems to have fixed the issue. - thank you

• Glad to hear it, @nickper! Thanks for letting us know. :chuffed:

• seraphina
    seraphina
    Community Member

I also have this issue, but on a Mac with Chrome. It's become increasingly challenging to use it at all.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @seraphina,

This is the thread about Windows, so if you see a similar issue on your Mac, the issue is different. Could you please share a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, where you have there issues? Here is how you can do that:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+mac@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostic Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox. You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. Thank you! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

• seraphina
    seraphina
    Community Member

I sent my diagnostics report in #DFN-45542-553

Thanks!

• Thanks, @seraphina! I've located your diagnostics and one of my teammates from the Mac side of the world will be in touch as soon as possible. :chuffed:

ref: DFN-45542-553

This discussion has been closed.