login fails and loading fails

1. More than one login fails to show up after I open a website and click the extension, I have to manually locate the login.

2. Having trouble inserting UN and PW in at least one case after opening website.

V7.3.657
Windows 10 PC is up to date.
Extension version 4.7.3.90

Scott

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @scottbarde,

Thank you for getting in touch!

Please check if your Login items have this checkbox enabled in 1Password:

If it is not enabled, please make sure that your Login items have the correct URL added to them. Let me know what you find.

As for your second question, please try to use a keyboard shortcut to fill your credentials. It is Ctrl + \. Does the issue remain when you use it?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
    Greg

• scottbarde
    scottbarde
    Community Member

My naivete is apparent.

1. Should the display box be enabled or not -- I was not clear from your comment.
    2. Where (and when) do I add the correct URL?
    3. Where are credentials filled in?

Sorry for asking for more specificity!!

Scott

• Hi @scottbarde,

Should the display box be enabled or not -- I was not clear from your comment.

If you want the item to show up in 1Password mini when filling in, it should not be checked. If it is checked, then uncheck it.

Where (and when) do I add the correct URL?

If you're using 1Password extension to save your Login items, it should already have the correct URLs. Here's how to use 1Password extension to save your Login items: https://support.1password.com/1password-extension/

If you originally imported the data from somewhere else, then you can either ask 1Password to manually re-save the data or you can edit your Login item to add the URL like so:

Make sure you copy the URL of where the login page is, not the home page.

Where are credentials filled in?

I'm not sure what you mean by this but you should ask 1Password to fill in whenever you need to login. Here's how to use the 1Password extension: https://support.1password.com/1password-extension/

This discussion has been closed.