Business Account Setup

Essex
Essex
Community Member

Hi,
I manage technology at my company and trialed 1P Business awhile back alongside other password management solutions for Enterprise. My email is in the system, but I didn't save any information. Is it possible to delete my account and I can sign up since I decided to go with 1P?

Also, any difference between Teams and Business or are Teams a sub-set of Business accounts? We want to go with the highest level plan.

Thanks,
Luke

Comments

• Hi @Essex

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I'm glad to hear you've decided to get your operation on board with 1Password. If you do not have the credentials for your 1Password membership instructions on deleting it can be found here:

FAQ: I'm locked out of my account (membership) / need to start over — 1Password Forum

Also, any difference between Teams and Business or are Teams a sub-set of Business accounts? We want to go with the highest level plan.

1Password Business is a higher tier of service than 1Password Teams.

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• RLK
    RLK
    Community Member

As I recall, I signed up for 1Password Business. I have my Emergency kit.
    I am the business owner
    2 employees are using it and have stored things in vault.
    I waited a month to log in for the first time.
    I registered using the same email address I used when I paid.
    Nothing asked me for my secret key and it seems like I have accidentally registered for a free version, unassociated with my business account.
    How can I associate my login with the business account?
    Thanks.

• Hi, @RLK. It sounds like you need to delete the account you just registered and sign in to the original account.

To delete the new account,

1. Sign in and click "Settings" in the sidebar.
    2. Click "Delete Team Account" at the bottom of the page.

If you have your credentials for your original account, you can just sign in. Otherwise, if there is another administrator on that account who can recover your account, ask them to do that. Here's how they can recover your account: https://support.1password.com/recovery/

If you need more specific help for your accounts, write me an email at support+forum@1password.com, and then post your support ID here when you get the automatic response from our friendly BitBot.

This discussion has been closed.