help me with syncing issues

richbam
richbam
Community Member

This is the third time I have asked you to help with syncing issues. Nobody gets back to me. All I get is your boilerplate answers. I'm beginning to think there are no actual people to help people like me that are not computer wizards. Why can I not speak to somebody on the phone. Is that so difficult for you??????

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:nobody replies to me - are you really out there?????

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@richbam - I'm sorry for the difficulties, and the delay in our response. We've been experiencing a surge of support requests recently, which means we're not up to our usual speedy response times. We answer user emails in the order we receive them, and that means that if you reply to your own email or send another one in the same thread before we have a chance to respond, you're actually pushing yourself to the back of the queue, not the front. However, I've located your email and asked the team to expedite an answer to you. I'm sorry to say (as it sounds like you already discovered), we don't offer telephone or "live chat" support for 1Password currently, but someone should respond to your email soon. In the meantime, thanks for your patience.

This discussion has been closed.