Could I have compromised something by tapping the wrong item in 1Pass on my iPad?

jazzman
jazzman
Community Member

So, I'm in my Favorites section on my iPad, and I had one of the items on the left open. One of the little blocks said "tap any field to quickly copy it" and I mistakenly tapped it as I was moving it. Did this item get saved anywhere or is that just a place where you can copy and drag one of the items to another location? I'm just scared that I may have compromised that particular item.

1Password Version: 7.2.4
Extension Version: 7.2.4
OS Version: OS X 10.14.3
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• The field in particular (probably your username) was placed on the clipboard. With the field value on the clipboard, you can paste it into another app. The contents of the clipboard would have been automatically cleared after 45 seconds, unless you changed the setting in Settings > Security > Clear Clipboard.

It does not sound like anything was compromised to me.

• jazzman
    jazzman
    Community Member

Whew! Thanks a lot. After doing that, I was hoping it might be a copy and paste thing. No, I didn't change any settings. I was scared I had released an item to parts unknown. Thank you so much for your quick answer. You have put my mind at ease.

• I'm glad to hear chadseld was able to help out here. If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.