To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Migrate from single product license to Subscription mode

Options
Seawulf
Seawulf
Community Member

I have 1Password for Mac and iPad, both purchased from the Agilbits store, according the the app on 3/14/2017, Order# 17832505. I just purchased an iPhone and now I want all of my devices to 'just work', without me managing updates and such. So, I am interested in moving from single license to Membership/Subscription mode for just my use. Which sounds like it will give me what I want. But, I am anxious about my data and would like this change to 'Just Work', as well... without issues arising that I have to come back to this Forum to resolve. I guess I just need some comforting assurances...

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Mac 6.8.9/iOS 6.6.2
OS Version: Mac 10.13.6/iOS 12.1.4
Sync Type: WLAN

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Seawulf,

The migration process in 1Password is quite robust and well tested at this point. Instructions on migrating can be found here:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

Membership does indeed give you access to the latest versions of 1Password for all of your compatible devices, as well as a host of other benefits. :) I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• Seawulf
    Seawulf
    Community Member
    Options

OK. That helps.

I've been with the 1Password team since 2011 and have always been impressed by your product and support.

Thanks

• Ben
    Options

Many thanks for the kind words. If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.