password sharing

toniosouth
toniosouth
Community Member

Hi,

Do you accept shared password coming from premium version?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @toniosouth,

I'm not sure I entirely understand the question. Could you please elaborate about what your setup is like and what you're trying to accomplish?

Ben

P.S. I see you also emailed us about this issue. To avoid duplicating efforts I'm going to close that email thread. Let's continue the conversation here. :+1:

• toniosouth
    toniosouth
    Community Member

I am planning to import our lastpass data into 1password tool, probably the premium version. So, the question is, do you accept password sharing(shared password) coming from a premium version?

• toniosouth
    toniosouth
    Community Member

1password can also allow transfer of data from lastpass into your own tool right?

• So, the question is, do you accept password sharing(shared password) coming from a premium version?

I'm really sorry but I have no idea what you're referring to here. Could you rephrase the question? What is "a premium version"? Who are you trying to share passwords with? I really would like to help, but I'm sorry I'm just not understanding what you're trying to do.

1password can also allow transfer of data from lastpass into your own tool right?

Yes, it is possible to import data exported by LastPass into 1Password. You can read about that here:

Move your data from LastPass to 1Password

Ben

• toniosouth
    toniosouth
    Community Member

I see.
    I mean, do you allow password sharing if I purchase your premium version tool?

• @toniosouth

Gotcha! Thanks for the explanation. 1Password Families, 1Password Teams, and 1Password Business allow you to share passwords with your family / colleagues, respectively. You can read more about that here:

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• toniosouth
    toniosouth
    Community Member

Thank you. Is it possible also to share password from a premium version to a free users?

• XIII
    XIII
    Community Member

Thank you. Is it possible also to share password from a premium version to a free users?

I think you can only share with users within your Family/Team. However, you can invite up to 5 guests to your Family for free.

PS: What are "free users"? (only the mobile Apps can be used for free, with limited functionality)

• I think you can only share with users within your Family/Team. However, you can invite up to 5 guests to your Family for free.

Correct. Thanks for the assist. :)

Share with guests in 1Password Families

Ben

This discussion has been closed.