1Password 4 for Windows not working with browsers

Options

Hello all, been using 1Password 4 for Windows, 1Password for iOS, and 1Password for Mac 6 (using dropbox to sync) for quite some time now. I run the Windows version on my 2 desktops and a laptop. Just today, 1Password quit interacting with both browsers (IE and Chrome) on my main computer, where I use it most. iOS, Mac, and the other two Windows boxes work fine.

On the main box (Windows 10 Pro), 1Password will works fine on the desktop, just the ctrl-\ shortcut to get the autofill from either browser does nothing. Also can't even initiate 1Password at all by clicking the toolbar button in Chrome. The IE button will work and let me fill but no ctrl-\ shortcut.

One of the other windows boxes it works fine with also runs Win10 Pro so don't think there's anything there. I've messed with this for a while now and am getting nowhere. removed and reinstalled the Chrome extension. I'm running ver. 4.6.2.626 which is the last Win4 version.

Any ideas??

Thanks!

Dave

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @dmedlin57,

I just replied to you in a neighbour thread, but I will do the same here. 1Password 4 for Windows is discontinued and it will not work with the latest version of Chrome 72. Please see my reply in a similar thread for more information. Thanks!

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.