1Password unlock screen doesn't finish loading

This discussion was created from comments split from: Cannot add account on iPhone5.

Comments

• Rick2u
    Rick2u
    Community Member

Any plans on problems with iPhone 5 update. I have been with 1PASSWORD for a few years now

• Hi @Rick2u

Unfortunately with the iPhone 5 being unable to run the latest version of iOS I can't guarantee that we'll be able to do anything here. Our recommendation would be to upgrade to a device capable of running iOS 12. That said, we are still looking at a way in which we might be able to add backwards compatibility here.

Ben

• Rick2u
    Rick2u
    Community Member

My Iphone is running ios 12.1.4 so what is the problem then.

• @Rick2u

Is this an iPhone 5, or an iPhone 5S? The iPhone 5 is not capable of running iOS 12 (10.3.3 is the latest it can run). The iPhone 5S on the other hand can run iOS 12.

If you're running iOS 12 then you're experiencing a different issue. What sort of difficulty are you having?

Ben

• Rick2u
    Rick2u
    Community Member

Here is all that I get. It does not give me a chance to put my password in

• Thanks @Rick2u. That's a totally different issue. I've split your messages into their own thread so that both you and the author of the other thread can get the attention you each deserve.

Can you please try this for me:

1. Copy this text to your clipboard: onepassword://diagnostics
    2. Launch the Safari app
    3. In the address bar field paste in the above text
    4. Tap the 'Go' button on the keyboard
    5. Select 'Open' on the dialogue box that asks "open this page in '1Password'?"

Hopefully this will generate a diagnostic report and open a Mail message to us. Please send that message to us. When you email in you'll get a support ID from BitBot. Please post that ID here.

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.