To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Account frozen

elliecm
elliecm
Community Member

Posting again because the last response did not really answer my question at all, then was marked closed. My account is frozen, after years of use. I can't log into anything, all of a sudden, with no warning. I'd appreciate assistant rather than a cut and paste response that skirts around the issue but actually doesn't help me.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:account frozen

Comments

• Hi @elliecm

As I mentioned in my last post this is something we'll need to address via email. I've replied to your email. Let's continue the conversation there. Thanks. :)

Ben

• elliecm
    elliecm
    Community Member

Ah, ok. I was not clear on that. It is very unnerving to find oneself locked out of everything and there's no phone number to call.

• I'm sorry if that was not previously clear. In my last post I said:

I see you also emailed us about this issue. As diagnosing the problem is going to require digging into your account details we'll need to handle that via private email, rather than through this public forum. I'll reply to your email shortly. To avoid duplicating efforts I'm going to close this thread.

Since we've got an email conversation going, to avoid duplicating efforts, I'm going to close this thread as well. I'm confident we'll be able to get your issue sorted out via email. Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.