How to generate a new account

Sebas123
Sebas123
Community Member

Hi 1password team,

i am trying to upgrate my bosses 1Password 3 to 1Password 7. I followd the instructions given. Made a backup, deleted version 3 and tried to get the backup into 1password7, but it won't work. When i try to recover from old data, 1password is asking for different files than i generated. (I generated 1Password 2019-02-20 130601 (94 items).agilekeychain_zip).

So next step was trying to get a new account and import the data afterwards. Than i realized that my boss tried to get an account already 2 weeks ago, but we could't recover the Secret Key, so i deleted the account. Now i'm stuck. Everytime i try to generate a new account 1password connects me to the icloud and shows me that i already subscripted. Nothing else. When i recall the subscription and i try again to generate a new account, i'm also reconected to the app store, but nothing else. I cant go on. What to do now?

Could you please help out?

Best Sebastian

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14.1
Sync Type: not yet synched

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Sebas123: Sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean. Can you tell me specifically what you're trying to do, and where you're getting stuck? iCloud is not at all involved with 1Password.com membership accounts.

This discussion has been closed.