I have installed 1password extension on Chrome. It is not responding when I log into a web account

Options
Patrick55
Patrick55
Community Member

I have installed 1 password on my mac. I have a master key, a master password and the 1 password extension installed. Everything seems right. However, when I log into a website, 1password does not prompt me to enter the master password. I need help!!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac OS
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have installed 1password extension on Chrome. It is not responding when I log into a web account

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Patrick55 - I think brenty has already addressed this with you in another thread, but please let me know if that's not the case. Also, a favor? Please don't post the same question/issue in multiple threads on this forum, because it can create confusion for both us AND you, and definitely will increase the support times for everyone including you. Thanks for your cooperation. :)

• Patrick55
    Patrick55
    Community Member
    Options

Lars, I submitted the desktop diagnostic as you asked. Is there any insight from that? 1 password is still not working,\--

Patrick

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Patrick55 - I'm sorry for the confusion. Yes, I replied in detail to your email that included the diagnostics report. Did you not receive it? If you didn't receive the email, please check your Spam or Bulk email folder, as sometimes overzealous spam filters can mark unsolicited email from us as junk. Let's keep the conversation going that way, please, instead of in multiple communication channels simultaneously. Let me know if you didn't receive the email.

• Patrick55
    Patrick55
    Community Member
    Options

Lars, you are right. I do see the email. I had been traveling quite a bit that week on assignment and did not see that email come through. I had no idea that I had two 1passwords on my computer. I will follow the instructions you gave me and then see what happens.

Thanks again for your help.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Patrick55 - sounds good! :)

This discussion has been closed.