Attachments not syncing between Macs using dropbox

Options
scott564
scott564
Community Member

Upgraded from 6 to 7. Purchased license for 1P7. Converted to opvault format.

Noticing now that attachments are not syncing between computers. Disconnected both computers and resynced to dropbox. Item is there but attachments not.

Ideas?

1Password Version: 7.2.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14.3
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @scott564! I'm sorry for the trouble. That shouldn't cause attachments not to be present; I just re-confirmed that here in a VM setup of macOS 10.14 (“Mojave”), going from 1Password 6 for Mac (6.8.9) with a Primary vault (with attachments) synced via Dropbox in Agile Keychain format, to version 7.2.4 (which converted the Agile Keychain to OPVault, as expected), and all of my attachments made it just fine. I'm wondering whether this might be just a timing issue? Did you give everything a few minutes to sync and be up/downloaded? If not, please lock, then unlock 1Password and go check again to see if your attachments are present. If they're still not, make sure BOTH computers are using the new OPVault for sync (look in Preferences > Sync for the exact file-path in Dropbox and pay special attention that the other computer is not still using the old Agile Keychain). Let me know what you discover! :)

This discussion has been closed.