Adding document to file in 1PW7

Options
scythe
scythe
Community Member

I have been trying to add a document from my desktop to a file in 1PW. I followed the instructions on what to do but the document never opens in PW and all it says it is "downloading" but at the bottom it states "no document imported". I can open the document fine from my desktop but can't transfer it to 1PW. This used to be so easy on previous PW versions but not on this PW7. Can you help?
Santiago Lahoz

1Password Version: 1PW7
Extension Version: 7.2.4
OS Version: OS X 10.14.3
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• kothman
    kothman
    Community Member
    Options

Hey there - looks like a new version of 1Password (7.2.5) was released recently, so updating 1Password 7 might be worth a shot. You can do this by going to "1Password 7" in the menu bar on the top left, and select "Check for Updates".

Also, how are you trying to add the Document? Looks like you can drop and drop it to an existing item in your vault, or upload it by navigating to File -> New Item -> Document. If you've only tried one of these methods, maybe give the other a try.

If that still doesn't work, a screenshot of what you're seeing (when it gets stuck on "downloading"), and the size of the file would probably help as well.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @scythe! I'd recommend the steps @kothman suggested: updating to version 7.2.5 may solve this issue for you. We did fix a couple of thing related to Documents in this version. Let us know what you discover! :)

This discussion has been closed.