Chrome extension not refreshing properly

Options

Would it be possible to add an option to force a refresh on the Chrome extension? There have been multiple occasions when I make a change to an entry, but the extension takes a while to reflect it. Thanks.

1Password Version: 7.3.657
Extension Version: 1.14
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: 1Password
Referrer: forum-search:Chrome extension not refreshing

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @RobTX,

I'm a little hazy on some of the specifics in terms of the under the hood mechanics but my understanding is the server should be notifying the client when there is changes rather than the client polling. It could mean that a manual refresh button wouldn't help if something is failing.

I don't know if it will reveal something but if you can easily reproduce I would be curious to know if the console log indicates an issue. Our support page Save a console log for the 1Password extension can help with how and while I don't believe it shouldn't contain anything that couldn't be posted in our public support forum if you're concerned at all or even just unsure you can send it in via email instead to support+extension@1password.com. If you post the ticket ID that should be sent in an automated response it will help us locate the email and the log.

• RobTX
    RobTX
    Community Member
    Options

Will do. Thank you.

• ag_sebastian
    ag_sebastian
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks, @RobTX!

We'll take a look as soon as the logs come in. :)

• RobTX
    RobTX
    Community Member
    Options

Hi there! First log sent. It's tough to repro with developer mode on. support ID is [#FIA-59392-795]

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks! I've added @ag_sebastian as a watcher to your email, so he or another member of the 1Password X team can get your logs reviewed and a response back to you as quickly as possible.

• RobTX
    RobTX
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks so much. Y'all rock. 😁

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:smile: :+1:

This discussion has been closed.