no response to emails so posting here. ?$10 credit

I've sent emails to your support and "urgent" support days ago with no reply....so much for urgent. My trial is ended and now frozen. I received email below regarding a $10 credit if I sign up. Was interested in signing up using the link, but get to a point where asking for payment info and to subscribe at full price. Please help re: $10 credit. At this point, considering using Dashlane instead. At least they have chat support.

Hey Mike. We noticed your 1Password membership has ended for your "Mike" account. We've been hard at work making 1Password better, and we were wondering if you'd like to give 1Password another try.

Get a $10.00 credit when you subscribe. If you click this button to sign in and start your subscription, you will get a $10.00 credit.

Get my special offer
Don't need this account anymore? No worries. You can delete your family account to remove your data from 1Password.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Corey_CCorey_C

Team Member

Hi there @mrovery,

Apologies. We had a bit of a rush of support requests, so things are taking a little bit of time to sort through. As for your question, credit is applied automatically. The yearly price you see will still be the full one, but any existing credit will be used prior to actually charging you anything.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file