Is iOS TOTP AutoFill Available?

DeDefiance
DeDefiance
Community Member

So I have TOTP autofill working fine on my mac and desktop, but I'm having some issues getting it working on my iPhone. Is this not implemented on iPhone yet?

Ideally it would be pretty nice to have the TOTP appear above the keyboard like codes do that are received in Messages.

1Password Version: 7.2.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @DeDefiance

When filling a login that has a TOTP code associated with it the current code should be copied to the clipboard. If that isn't happening please open 1Password > Settings > Password AutoFill > Auto-Copy One-Time Passwords.

Ideally it would be pretty nice to have the TOTP appear above the keyboard like codes do that are received in Messages.

That would indeed be awesome but as far as I'm aware that functionality isn't open to app developers at this time.

Ben

• DeDefiance
    DeDefiance
    Community Member

@Ben

Ah perfect. I could have sworn I already had this enabled but apparently it wasn't. Maybe an update disabled it or something.

Appears to be working now.

As for the keyboard thing, ah that sucks. I only asked because when I was searching I found this; https://stackoverflow.com/questions/50772090/how-to-show-verification-code-suggestion-on-keyboard-from-message

But I think that might only work with messages app.

• But I think that might only work with messages app.

Indeed. That specifically is for the opposite end of it than what we would need. That is for how to show the suggestions from Messages in your app.

Appears to be working now.

Glad to hear that worked out.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.