1Password Add-On not working in Firefox on Mac

Hello!

When I click on the 1Password Add-On in Firefox 65.0.1 (64-Bit) on macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 nothing happens. 1Password Mini is also not detecting the Add-On and asks me to install the extension.

Regards

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.1.2 (70102000) AgileBits Sto
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: 10.13.6
Sync Type: 1Password
Referrer: forum-search:firefox

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Appfel,

Probably the quickest way to a resolution is for us to review a diagnostic report so we can locate the communication blockage. Can you create one for us please and send it in. This link will guide you through the steps and has sections for the various supported versions of 1Password.

How to send a 1Password diagnostics report

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums

The email address you will want to use is support+extension@1password.com.

Once you've sent the report you should received an automated response from us with a ticket ID. If you can post that ticket ID here it will help us locate your diagnostic report and we'll see what it reveals.

• Appfel
    Appfel
    Community Member

Hey @littlebobbytables
    I just sent the report, but I have not received an answer yet.

• Appfel
    Appfel
    Community Member

Hello @littlebobbytables, the ID is #UEL-23676-869

• ag_sebastian
    ag_sebastian
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Appfel! :)

I was able to find your report. As much as we'd like to be that quick, please give us some time to get back to you. We don't have a lot of people working on Sundays, but I'll be happy to take a look at your issue as soon as I can. :)

• Appfel
    Appfel
    Community Member

@ag_sebastian Absolutely no problem, don’t worry! I won’t work with the computer till Friday anyway! So take the Time!

• ag_sebastian
    ag_sebastian
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for your understanding, @Appfel. :) Hope you have a great rest of the weekend!

This discussion has been closed.