Why is it that some sites will not allow 1password to work? I can't save info for one of my airlines

Options

1Password will not save airline or one ofmy bank logins. Why? The icon does show up but it will not save.

1Password Version: 1.13.2
Extension Version: 1.13.2
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Why is it that some sites will not allow 1password to work? I can't save info for one of my airlines

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Ebelmi

Could you please provide the URL to each of the login pages that is not working?

Ben

• Ebelmi
    Ebelmi
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry that I have taken so long to get to you but I got so busy that I didn't remember until I needed to login again.
    One site is Capital One, https://www.capitalone.com/
    Another one is Delta Airlines login https://www.delta.com/login/loginPage?staticurl=

Thank you for your help,
    Mike

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Ebelmi: No worries!

I took a look at those sites and they seem to be saving correctly on my end. It's possible that you've run into a bug that I've already fixed but hasn't made it into our beta. After filling out the login fields, do you see an option to save a new Login Item like this?

If so, does clicking save work?

I should be able to better assist with answers to those questions.

Thanks,

Beyer

• c__
    c__
    Community Member
    Options

Just as a datapoint, I have no trouble authenticating to CapitalOne nor Delta using 1passwordX 1.14. I did not try to save credentials recently, though.

• Ebelmi
    Ebelmi
    Community Member
    Options

Tho option to save does not come up at all. The icon appears but nothing works. I tried it again yesterday Feb 22 and nothing. My version for Chrome does say 1.14

• Thanks for the update, @Ebelmi.

I was able to reproduce the issue on CapitalOne just now. I found that the 1Password icon appears on the username and password fields just fine.

But clicking on either of them does nothing. There's an error being logged in the background page each time the icon is clicked:

Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received.

I also reproduced the same issue on Delta, albeit on that site there was no error being logged.

We'll look into this hopefully get it fixed up soon. In the mean time, you should be able to fill these sites by opening up the popup window and filling your logins from there. That worked for me in my testing just now.

Thanks for reporting these issues.

Take care,

++dave;

ref: b5x-811

• Ebelmi
    Ebelmi
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for correcting this. I love the support.

• You're welcome, @Ebelmi! But it's not fixed yet. 😂

I'll bring this up with the team during our call tomorrow and see if we can get it sorted sooner than later.

• Ebelmi
    Ebelmi
    Community Member
    Options

Just let me know when.

• 👍

This discussion has been closed.