After I delete the matched login it still shows the item on suggested items

koraykupe
koraykupe
Community Member
edited February 2019 in 1Password in the Browser

Hi,

After I delete a matched login item I click the extension icon, it still shows the deleted login item under 'suggested items' title. It may be a bug.

Regards.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.14
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @koraykupe,

I have a couple of quick questions if you don't mind.

1. What are you using to delete the Login item, is it one of our native clients or the web interface?
    2. Can you confirm you're using version 1.14 for me please. That will let us know if you're using the stable or beta version of 1Password X. I'm aware of a bug when using 1Password for Mac to unlock 1Password X and I want to see if that could be the cause here or if it's something else.
  • koraykupe
    koraykupe
    Community Member

I directly delete it on 1Password X’s menu.

It’s 1.14 and the stable channel.

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

@koraykupe: It sounds like it's possible that you're not getting notifications to sync from the 1Password servers. To test that theory can you please try locking and unlocking 1Password after deleting an item. Does the item still appear after you unlock?

• koraykupe
    koraykupe
    Community Member
    edited February 2019

@beyer Do you mean 1Password X or 1Password? As I know I don't have to use 1Password for 1Password X.

I think this is my bad because I assumed that it shows the name of matched item under the suggested items text. It shows the name of website. Sorry, I think there is no any bug at this point.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Greetings @koraykupe,

If you're sure you're not observing any odd behaviour that's great but we're here if needed :smile:

This discussion has been closed.