Exclude Domain Name from 1Password capabilities

Can I exclude a complete domain name so that I do not want 1Password to save any logins for the sites referring to that domain name?

Thanks,
Abhijit

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Abhijit,

You can add such websites to Auto-save exceptions list in 1Password settings here:

Could you please give it a try and let me know if this is what you need? Thanks! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

• Abhijit
    Abhijit
    Community Member
    edited February 2019

Thanks Greg! Yes I think this is what I need. So many things hidden somewhere. I will test it thoroughly. (And I think I need to go through all the setups spread everywhere like desktop app, browser addins etc.)

BUT will this work for 1Password X also as I use 1Password X as browser extension?

Thanks,
    Abhijit

• Hi @Abhijit,

Not yet, 1Password X doesn't yet have that support but it is planned to arrive in a future update.

Note that 1Password X and 1Password for Windows are two separate products, they're not connected/integrated like that. You can use the regular 1Password extension that does integrate with the desktop app and it'll respect your settings with the domain exclusions.

• Abhijit
    Abhijit
    Community Member

"Note that 1Password X and 1Password for Windows are two separate products" But are meant to do the same job for a user, same purpose. The requirement is very fundamental.

Thanks and good to know that it is scheduled for a future update. You can convert this issue as Enhancement Request.

Thanks,
    Abhijit

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2019

I think Mike's point was that 1Password X does not have an autosave feature, and is completely separate from the desktop app (hence it doesn't know about its setting). But it's something we'll continue to evaluate as we get feedback from everyone. Thanks for chiming in! :)

• Abhijit
    Abhijit
    Community Member

Sure! Thanks Brenty! I will just say what I said above.

Thanks and good to know that it is scheduled for a future update. You can convert this issue as Enhancement Request and implement based on product feature priority.

Thanks,
    Abhijit

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.