No Logins Found Error

Options
wdl0355
wdl0355
Community Member

For the last several months I've been getting a "No Logins Found" message when logging into sites. I click the URL for the site from within 1Password. When the login page appears, I click the 1Password key icon, and I get the "No Logins Found" message. This doesn't happen all the time, but intermittently. Sometimes I'm able to log into a site without problems, but the next time, it says " No Logins Found". It can happen with any site I have a log for in 1Password, but it doesn't always happen. I experience this problem on both my iPhone and on my iMac. I use the Chrome browser on my iMac. When I want to access a site, I typically open 1Password, search for the site I want to open and click on the URL. I've reported the problem and have been told that they were able to replicate the problem, but that it is difficult to diagnose since it only happens intermittently. Intermittently for me is two or three times a day, so it's quite annoying. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.