Second Website for one entry

Auslaßventil
Auslaßventil
Community Member

Hi,
In the Windows App it is possible to add a second or more websites for one entry just by adding it below the first.

In the Android App i can add a new "Section" with an URL entry.
However, this does not seem to do the same thing like in the win app.

Example:

I add a second URL in the Windows app for my fritzbox -- It's iP Adress. First URL is fritz.box.
When i surf to the second URL both Apps, Android and Win find the login.
GOOD!

I do the same thing in in the Android App by adding a Section ( I hope its called Section, because i use the German Translation) and the select "URL" from the dropdown.
Now the only difference is, that the login won't be found.
Not good.

It would be great if there is some consistency in the Windows and Android App. Why isn't it possible to add Website Adresses in the Android App exactly like in the Windows App by just typing them below the first ? Is there a technical reason ?

Thanks for reading, i hope it does not sound too confused because of ........English...... 8-)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• peri
    edited February 2019

Hi @Auslaßventil. Thanks for getting in touch with us.

1Password on Android doesn't currently support adding multiple website fields. However, if you add these from another device, they should sync over on Android. You can add a second URL from Android, but as you've noticed, this is a custom field and is not the default website field, so it won't show up in a search.

This is indeed something we hope to support in the future. I'll pass your request on to our development team.
    ref: android-157

This discussion has been closed.