Can you pick the region for the complimentary Families subscription with an Enterprise account?

MeganThePassword
MeganThePassword
Community Member
edited February 2019 in Families

I have an Enterprise account through work (login at business.ent.1password.com) and I want to make use of the complimentary Families account, however I can't work out how to pick the region for this account. IS that possible? I'd like to have my Families account in the EU region.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:enterprise

Comments

• Hi @MeganThePassword

To use the automated setup, at the moment, you'd need to create the 1Password Families membership on the enterprise region. We can offer some flexibility on this but it would be a manual process. If you decide to go that route please reach out to our team at support+billing@1password.com for additional assistance. When you email in you'll get a support ID from BitBot. Please post that ID here.

Thanks.

Ben

• MeganThePassword
    MeganThePassword
    Community Member

Hi,

It's awesome to hear that you might be able to help with this!

I've just emailed from the e-mail associated with my enterprise account, and got ID #MFL-79861-617

Thanks for engaging on this!

• Ben
    Ben
    edited February 2019

Thanks @MeganThePassword. It looks like our enterprise team has picked up the email and should be in touch soon (if they haven't been already) to help out. :) If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

ref: MFL-79861-617

This discussion has been closed.