Thank you, 1password team !

hightechtolife
hightechtolife
Community Member

I've returned to use 1password on Windows since 2018 August when the version 7 was released. After 9 months of experiencing it, I must admit that 1password is the best password management available today.

I also experienced the friendly customer service (I'm using about 60 softwares now. Not all of them are like what I see in 1password team).

Today I remember the time I've had with 1password product and its team and just wanna say thank you but I don't know where to post it. So I do it here. If it is not a proper place, could you please move it or delete it after reading :)

Best wishes.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Many thanks for the kind words here @hightechtolife! Working in customer service it is easy to get bogged down with the negative -- it isn't too often people write to customer service to say 'all is well' or 'thank you.' That makes it all that much more special when someone takes the time to do so. I really appreciate it, and I'm going to share your comments with the rest of the team in hopes they find them as uplifting as I have.

Thanks again!

Ben

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@hightechtolife - thanks for the kind words - and for being a 1Password user! We're glad you're enjoying 1Password 7 for Windows, and Ben is right: it's human nature that almost nobody writes in to say "everything's fine," they only write when they're having problems. So it's easy for us to lose sight of the fact that there are a lot of folks out there who are pretty satisfied, and that's why it's great to hear the less common times when someone does take the time to share their positive experience. I really appreciate it; you made my day. :)

• 🤗😘🙏

• ag_jeremy
    edited February 2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments @hightechtolife! You've made my day ❤️.

• Thank you @hightechtolife - we truly appreciate your kind words.

• sarah_ag
    sarah_ag
    1Password Alumni

Thank you so much, @hightechtolife! Your comment made my day, and made me smile! 🖤

• hightechtolife
    hightechtolife
    Community Member
    edited March 2019

I read all your replies above :)

Some of my favorite features are that . . .

• 1password allows many "vaults" to organize entries. The others don't
    • 1password with its minimal UI makes my days easier.
    • "Compromised logins" , "Vulnerable Passwords", and "Resued passwords"

The thing that I'm still testing :

• I'd like to attach related files with passwords :) Let's see if it slows down in the next year.
  • wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited March 2019

Irrespective of what others think, you guys are doing a heck of a job with 1Password 7 recreated from scratch! I like the improvements I am seeing. I can get hyper as times as there is much to appreciate here.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks so much. It's really a blessing to be able to work on something that so many people love, and to be able to interact with everyone directly every day. :chuffed:

• jpgoldberg
    jpgoldberg
    1Password Alumni

Thank you so much, @hightechtolife!

This discussion has been closed.