1Pw7 Chrome extension in Windows 10 Popup rendered wrong size

Options
CADbloke
CADbloke
Community Member
edited March 2019 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Greetings
I have a Dell Precision 7730 (NVidia Quadro P3200) with a 4k screen set at 125% and 2x external 4k monitors set at 100%. On the laptop screen the popup is very small and the buttons don't line up, for the lower buttons I need to click lower, outside the popup window for the click to register. I can see the hover change as I move the mouse down.

Screengrab shows what I mean, see where the cursor is...

edit ... Chrome v 72.0.3626.119 & also on 72.0.3626.121 (Official Build) (64-bit)

1Password Version: 7.3.657
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: Windows 10 1809 build 17763.316
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Apologies for the trouble! I believe this is a known issue, @CADbloke. 1Password doesn't have per monitor DPI support, so if you have two with different scaling settings, mini sometimes won't look right one one of them. I'm going off my memory here, but I believe that clicking the 1Password icon in your browser, rather than using the keyboard shortcut, was a workaround in the past. I'll leave a note for myself to do some additional testing and make sure I can reproduce this so I can update our issue with some specifics. Feel free to give clicking that icon a try, though, and let me know what you find. :+1:

• CADbloke
    CADbloke
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for responding. All of my interaction is via clicking the icon. Sometimes the rendering is so broken only parts of the popup render, often just the text search field.

If I'm signed out I just see the flickering of a ghost popup that doesn't go away until I hit escape

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@CADbloke: Is there a difference on the other screen, or if you press Ctrl Alt \ instead of clicking with the mouse? I know that others have found that some video card "display management" tools cause issues like this. Do you have something like that running?

This discussion has been closed.