1password not working for my banking login on desktop. It works on my laptop.

Options

I am new to 1password. Have been using it for a week on my iPhone and MacBook air. I set it up on my iMac today and tried logging into my bank. The website says "your login entry doesn't match our records. Please try again" . When I sign in on my iPhone or MacBook the password works. I've tried open and fill, I've tried copy and paste. I viewed the password on my MacBook and desktop in 1password to compare and they are the same.
The extension is enabled. I downloaded it from the app store, I uninstalled and then I downloaded it from your website. Neither one works. I'm running Sierra 10.13.6 on this machine.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1password not working for my banking login on desktop. It works on my laptop.

Comments

• JonD
    JonD
    Community Member
    Options

I just tried one more thing..... I manually typed in my bank card number and then filled the password using "fill" on 1password. It worked. Only took me half an hour to figure that out. It would not accept the copy and paste of the bank card number from 1password in the username field.

• Ben
    Options

Hi @JonD,

Could you please share with us the URL to the form in question?

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.