Larger fonts needed

learning curve
learning curve
Community Member

I have to squint and practically have my my nose against the screen of my 27 inch iMac to read the type in Secure Notes and anywhere else (except the big numbers for passwords.) I often have to copy the info I need, paste it into a word processor and enlarge it there. Ridiculous!!
Please add the ability to use larger fonts or at least to zoom the page.

1Password Version: 7.5.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.14.3
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Fonts

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @learning curve!

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to to share this feedback! We appreciate every idea that could make 1Password even better.

I can see how this could be useful to you, so while I cannot make any promises, I can tell you that I have shared your feedback internally :)

Once again, thank you and have a wonderful day!

• TNSteve
    TNSteve
    Community Member

Larger font selection on my iMac, too! Who needs an eye–strain headache, which is what a few minutes of working with v7 on my iMac does for me! Would be great if you could provide an estimated date of announcement for this feature, since I just began the 30–day trial for the Team version. Would hate to see our new Team Users complain of the same thing, after all the promises I've made about this much–needed app, 1P!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@TNSteve - I'll pass along your wishes for font selection, but I don't know that we'll be adding any new fonts in the near future. In 1Password 7, we added a gorgeous special custom font called Courier Prime Bits, which gives us the ability to precisely manage layout over various platforms and the web app. Thanks for taking the time to let us know your wishes, however! :)

This discussion has been closed.