Today 1password x stopped having correct site info

Today in vivaldi 1password extension does not have the site I'm on to fill a password. I did a search earlier in the app and then when I went to another site it still had my search info from the last site. I re started computer and now when I go to a site it only has my favorites, not the site I'm on. I cleared cookies in browser and still the same.
By the way it works fine on chrome.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hello @avspinball,

Can you try removing the 1Password X extension from Vivaldi for me please, restart Vivaldi just for good measure and then install a fresh copy of 1Password X, a direct link to the Chrome extension is 1Password extension - Chrome Web Store. Does it behave after that?

• avspinball
    avspinball
    Community Member

That fixed it. What would cause this to happen?

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @avspinball,

To be quite honest with you I'm unsure. My suggested was a bit like whacking it with a hammer, blunt but likely to be effective. The extension had got itself into a state so a reset was just to clear everything given we know all of your data is safely on our server. If it happens again please do let us know as at the moment I'm assuming a weird glitch but more than once would suggest something more problematic and one potentially needing handled by a change to the code.

This discussion has been closed.