To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

1Password license for V6.. searched my Mac. can't find anything? new Mac says I only have 25 days

panahead
panahead
Community Member
edited March 2019 in Memberships

1Password license for V6.. searched my Mac. can't find anything? new Mac says I only have 25 days left... don't see 1password in App Store? please help? I Really don't want a subscription plan...

1Password Version 6.8.9
_Extension Version:
Safari 7.2.5
OS Version: Mojave 10.14.3
_Sync Type:
Dropbox

ref: WVS-13682-749

Comments

• Hi @panahead

1Password membership is the way forward. We'd always recommend keeping up to date with the latest versions of all of your software, but especially 1Password, your operating system, and your web browser. Membership gives you access to the latest versions of all of the 1Password software for each of your compatible devices. That said, if you're intent on installing 1Password 6 (which has been retired) you can certainly do so. If you purchased from Apple through the Mac App Store they have a guide available on how to do it here:

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• panahead
    panahead
    Community Member

I forgot to add that I bought the stand alone desktop version of 1password years ago... and love it... but can't find my info to re register it...after I bought a new Mac mini and a new laptop... I followed the instructions to search my Mac for onepassword-license but nothing is coming up? even searched my old Mac laptop.... went to the Apple App Store but only see 1Password7 available for download? all I want to do is to re register my 1password Mac desktop 6.8.9... it works fine... I don't need the newest version... and don't want to pay a monthly subscription fee... can anyone please help me? thanks in advance...

• panahead
    panahead
    Community Member

Hi Ben... Thanks for your response... I don't think the I purchased the desktop version through the Apple app store? I have looked through my history and see that I downloaded the 1Password app for iPhones... but not the desktop version... and I know that I have had the desktop version for at least 5 to 8 years.. if not more?

• panahead
    panahead
    Community Member

Hi Ben... Thanks for your response... I don't think the I purchased the desktop version through the Apple app store? I have looked through my history and see that I downloaded the 1Password app for iPhones... but not the desktop version... and I know that I have had the desktop version for at least 5 to 8 years.. if not more? What can I do?

• panahead
    panahead
    Community Member

Hi Ben... I found it on the Apple App Store... purchased 2012... re downloaded it and hopefully all will be good... Thanks again for your help... Hopefully you won't be hearing from me again... all the best...

• Ben
    Ben
    edited March 2019

@panahead

Please reach out to our email support team at sales@1password.com from the email address you would've used to purchase 1Password so that they can try to track down your license. When you email in you'll get a support ID from BitBot. Please post that ID here.

Thanks.

Ben

ref: WVS-13682-749

This discussion has been closed.