1Password can not fill information correctly

Hi,

Recently I found some issues on two sites:

https://www.ctbcbank.com/CTCBPortalWeb/appmanager/ebank/rb?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=TW_RB_TX_HiddenPageebank_000002

https://ebank.yuantabank.com.tw/ib/ibanc.jsp

These bank sites usually have three fields to be filled, but 1password can not fill them correctly.

Please help, thanks a lot.

1Password Version: 7.2.5
Extension Version: 7.2.5
OS Version: 10.14.3
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hello @Commandor,

For the Yuanta Bank can you try the following for me please.

1. Save this 1PIF (1Password Interchange Format) file to your Desktop. The file should end in .1pif, if you see .txt please alter the filename accordingly.
    2. Drag the 1PIF file to the 1Password icon in the macOS dock to import into the active vault. If All Vaults is active it will use the default vault for saving (Vaults tab in 1Password's preferences).
    3. Locate the imported item, it will have a tag with the import date.
    4. Enter edit mode and replace the placeholder values with your real account credentials. You will also want to replace the value stored in the custom field for the user code.
    5. Save.

Do you find that fills all three fields?

For the CTBC Bank can you try the above steps but this time use this 1PIF file.

Do they work any better?

• Commandor
    Commandor
    Community Member
    edited March 2019

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the help!

It works for the CTBC, but not for the 1PIF for Yuanta Bank. (shown as screenshot)

So I copied the CTBC file to edit with the information for Yuanta Bank, then it works too.

Can this 1PIF be build by ourself? Just add an additional field for User ID?

Thank you again!

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Commandor,

Yes, anybody can add a custom field to an item. The 1PIF (1Password Interchange Format) files were just to try and make it easy. Apologies for whatever went wrong with the Yuanta Bank 1PIF file, I'll look into correcting it in case anybody else finds this thread and needs it.

This discussion has been closed.