Upload files on a password

jasuca
jasuca
Community Member

I use ro have a pro feature to attach any file on a saved pssword. You cannot do it anymore. I upgrades to yearly subscription to see if now it is subscriptoon based and it doesn’t appear. I also removed the app. Any idea what to do??

Comments

• Hi @jasuca

I use ro have a pro feature to attach any file on a saved pssword.

The Pro features allow for viewing of attachments added by the 1Password desktop apps:

"View attachments. Keep passport photos, PDF documents, and receipts safely in your vault. Access them with a single tap."

(from Pro features in 1Password for iOS)

You cannot do it anymore.

This has not changed. We've never had the ability to add attachments directly within 1Password for iOS. That was a long requested feature, but it never came to fruition.

I upgrades to yearly subscription to see if now it is subscriptoon based and it doesn’t appear.

1Password membership vaults (which is a subscription service) do not have/use attachments at all. Instead, there is a Documents category, which can be used to store files. 1Password for iOS does support adding photos from the Photos app as a Document item in 1Password, but it does not support other file types at this time.

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.