Can I revert to 1-time purchase after trial?

Options
luposung
luposung
Community Member
edited March 2019 in Families

Hi,

I would like to give family plan a try, considering my families may or may not continue using 1Password after trial, I would like to know:
1. Currently my own vault is synced with iCloud (made 1-time purchase of desktop app v4), will that and family-plan vault co-exist in my mobile/desktop app during trial?
2. If not, which means I have to remove my own vault for trial, how can I restore my own vault if not continue subscribing family plan?

Cheers!
Po-sung

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

A 1Password membership subscription account cannot be "reverted", converted, inverted, or anything like that. It's very different in fundamental ways to a local vault. You can, however, copy the data over. Just keep in mind that local vaults do not support some of the features of 1Password accounts, such as Documents, so those cannot simply be copied; you'd need to re-add them. But if you mean just go back to using the original vault, that's no problem so long as you still have it. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.