Please help on this site [www.ctbcbank.com]

Version 7.2.5
Platform: Safari, MacOS, Chrome all shared same behavior

Step
1. https://www.ctbcbank.com/
2.Fill in National ID, account ID, account PWD, capture Number

1. Manually save as new login

ProblemA, default captured Web FORM detail will always fill form2:userid with password. (expected behavior: form2:userid to be filled by static text, form2:passwd to be filled by password)

ProblemB: then I adjust the web form as below, it always fill form2:userid with ".........". (expected behavior: form2:userid to be filled by static text, form2:passwd to be filled by password)

ProblemC: then, i adjust to this, still ".........". (expected behavior: form2:userid to be filled by static text, form2:passwd to be filled by password)

1Password Version: 7.2.5
Extension Version: 1Password X – Password Manager 1.14.2
OS Version: 10.14.3
Sync Type: ent1.1password.com

Comments

• ag_sebastian
    ag_sebastian
    1Password Alumni

Hi @StevenJMD,

Thanks for the detailed report. This site has been a thorn in our side for some time now, but we still haven't been able to get to it. There are a couple of things to consider here:

• userid has input type="password", which means it will act as a password.
    • passwd seems to require you to use their virtual keyboard to fill the field. Can you confirm if that's indeed the case?

Having said that, my testing shows that userid gets filled with the right credentials. Please double-check what's in the userid field by clicking Reveal instead of Copy in Web form details.

We have a bug report filed for this site, but I'm not sure when and if we'll be able to get to it. I'll let you know as soon as we've made some progress.

ref: xplatform/filling-issues#387

• StevenJMD
    StevenJMD
    Community Member

Thanks for investigating this @ag_sebastian ,
    a) the password does not require virtual keyboard. Virtual keyboard served as optional here.

b) userid did not get filled by correct credential. This is my ProblemC scenario actually. Even though the userid reveal correctly as ID, but it looks like it literally fill ........ to the website. please see new capture below for actual look.

• ag_sebastian
    ag_sebastian
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for the additional details, @StevenJMD, I'll add this to the bug report.

As previously mentioned, we'll let you know as soon as there's progress, but there's no way for us to tell when that could happen. :)

This discussion has been closed.