clicking on "exact/close" matches but form not filling in......

I've noticed this for several weeks now. I'll visit a website with a saved password. Then I will click on 1p extension icon. The dropdown will appear with the match. I will click on it, but nothing will happen. I end up having to double or triple click on the match. And even then, either nothing happens or sometimes a new browser tab will open and then attempt to fill it in.

It happened again right here with discussions.agilebits.com when I went to login.

Previously, you clicked on a match and it just filled ( or attempted to fill in) the form If autosubmit was enabled, it would submit the form also.

I can't remember exactly when this stopped working properly, but I know that it wasn't always like this. It just pissed me off enough to finally open a ticket about it.

Chrome 64 bit 72.0.3626.119

1Password Version: 7.3.657
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: win8.1x64
Sync Type: 1password.com

Comments

• ag_sebastian
    ag_sebastian
    1Password Alumni

Hi @4EverMaAT,

Sorry for the annoying behavior. This sounds like an issue that should be fixed in the latest beta. If you'd like to try it out, follow these instructions. Let me know whether that helps. :)

• ag_sebastian
    ag_sebastian
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for your feedback, @4EverMaAT. :smile: I'm curious to see whether the issue will reappear.

btw, that is something you should be doing in your tests. If you suspect an intermittent bug, clear the cookies and test logging into several sites.

That is what we're already doing, but there's always the possibility of something slipping through. Having said that, it's always good to hear suggestions and advice, so thank you. :)

This discussion has been closed.