Firefox extension keeps getting disabled on macOS

I have 1Password version 7.2.5 and Firefox 65.0.2 on macOS 10.14.3 and once in a while I have to re-install the Firefox extension due to it being unresponsive. When I try to use it to login to a website, all I get is a recommendation to install the Firefox extension...

Known issue? Any suggested solution? Any logs I might provide?

1Password Version: 7.2.5
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: macOS 10.14.3
Sync Type: native(?)

Comments

• jby
    jby
    Community Member

This time even a re-install ends up in a strange state, where if I have the main 1Password app open trying to use the Firefox addon brings me to the open 1Password app, but if it's not open clicking the 1Password-icon in Firefox does absolutely noting...

• ag_sebastian
    ag_sebastian
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jby. :smile:

It's tough what's wrong without seeing the logs. The next time your 1Password add-on gets in a stuck state, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?mac

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#UHI-56326-523]

Please let me know when you've sent the diagnostics report, and I'll take a look. :smile:

Note: These instructions are for @jby only, please don't submit your diagnostics reports this way if your 1Password Firefox add-on isn't working.

• jby
    jby
    Community Member

Email sent!

• ag_sebastian
    ag_sebastian
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for letting me know, @jby. Looking into it now, and will respond through email. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.