To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Problem with Mega Mac App Bundle 1Password Setup

Options
WilsonL
WilsonL
Community Member

I did send this issue via email to support and did get a response from Brian, but believe there was a misunderstanding and have not heard back again in the last couple of days.

I purchased the Bundle on 2/24. I redeemed the 1Password Families (1 year) on 3/7 by clicking on the provided link. The initial screen was the "Tell us a bit about yourself" requesting a name, email, and showing 1 Year Free. After setting up the account, downloading and installing the software, I was up and running.

It took me about a week to get all of my information setup and all of my passwords changed. Everything was working great. Next up was how to setup an account for my wife. I was having a problem finding how to do that until I logged into 1Password on the web. There was an "Invite People..." which I clicked and got a window to "Upgrade to a Family Account" or "Upgrade to a Team Account". The "Billing" link confirmed that the account that was setup was an Individual Plan Free Trial that will be renewed on 4/6.

I don't know how to change my account to the family account that I paid for and how to retain all of the information I have setup to date.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.14.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @WilsonL!

We are very sorry for the delay but we have been experiencing a surge of user requests lately, so we are not replying to emails as fast as we normally do. I wanted to assure you, though, that Brian will get back to you as soon as possible.

Email is also the best place to discuss this so we can avoid sharing account information in the forum here.

Thank you very much for your patience!

• WilsonL
    WilsonL
    Community Member
    Options

Well ok. I'm not sure this email support is working very well. I will give Brian a couple of more days to respond before coming back to the forum. Password management becomes very critical very fast once you buy in. Phone or chat would be a nice option.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@WilsonL

Thank you very much for being so understanding and patient! Brian will get back to you as soon as possible ;)

• WilsonL
    WilsonL
    Community Member
    Options

This issue has been resolved, thanks to Brian.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@WilsonL On behalf of Brian, you are very welcome! I am happy to hear the issue has been resolved :)

Thank you again for your patience and have a wonderful day!

This discussion has been closed.