To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

New /updated accounts not synced between devices / online for individual membership

SriramRajan
SriramRajan
Community Member

I added 1 account (Express VPN) and updated another (Flipkart.com) on my 1Password using MacBook Pro at home.
I find that it has not been synced online.

Please let me know if I can force sync to resolve this issue.

1Password Version: 7.2.5
Extension Version: Not used for safety
OS Version: macOS 10.14: Mojave
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @SriramRajan!

Can you please let me know what vault you saved these two items into? Is the name of the vault Primary or is it named something else?

Thank you!

• SriramRajan
    SriramRajan
    Community Member
    edited March 2019

Hi @ag_ana, The name of the vault is "Personal". It shows up as 50 items on my.1password.com but has 51 on my Macbook Pro.

Also, I made an edit to my vault "Home" for one item which is not updating on my.1password.com

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2019

@SriramRajan,

Thank you very much!
    To avoid sharing your account information here, can you please send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com with your diagnostic report so we can continue the conversation there?

Here is how to send a 1Password diagnostics report

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the subject line of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#SYU-73744-789]

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. I'll take a look and let you know what I find out.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

For anyone else reading, please note: this ID is for @SriramRajan only. If you’re experiencing the same issue and need help, please ask us for your own ID.

ref: SYU-73744-789

This discussion has been closed.