Search in "share" vault list loses focus after first letter input

Options

Noticed a probable bug right now:

When I try to share a Login item, I open a contextual menu, go to share and try to seach within the list by typing to the search field on the top of the menu.

But after I type the first letter, the list is redrawn with filtered items, aligned and the search field loses focus, so no other letters of the search term are reflected in the search box.

When I click to the field again, all is OK, maybe because the search field doesn't lose its height anymore and the vaults list is now aligned with the Share item of the lower menu level.

Noticed that this happens only when the Share -> Vaults menu doesn't fit the screen so that it is aligned with the Share menu item. Prerequisities for this behaviour are a long list of vaults and the shared item low on the screen so that the vaults context menu has to be shifted in order to fit the screen.

1Password Version: 7.3.661
Extension Version: N/A
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: N/A
Referrer: forum-search:Search in "share" vault list loses focus after first letter input

Comments

• Thanks for reporting this, @finwe! I am able to reproduce this problem and will ensure it gets passed along to the development team for fixing up. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.