trying to set up my one password on my new iPad.

Options
m/j hudson
m/j hudson
Community Member

have downloaded the app . having trouble setting it up. use dropbox for syncing, which is up and running on new iPad. have the key. help me walk through the process please

1Password Version: 1 password 6
Extension Version: 6.8.9
OS Version: 10.10.3 on iPad
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:contact 1pass

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @m/j hudson

You can find instructions on syncing with Dropbox here:

How to sync 1Password with Dropbox

Please note though that Dropbox has recently imposed a 3-device limit. Particularly if that is obtrusive, you may want to consider 1Password membership, for a few reasons:

1. There is no limit to the number of devices you can sync using 1Password membership
    2. I noticed you're using a retired version of 1Password (v6). We'd always recommend keeping up to date with the latest versions of all of your software, but especially 1Password, your operating system, and your web browser. Membership would include access to the latest versions of 1Password for all of your compatible devices.
    3. Syncing becomes automatic and "zero configuration." Simply by signing into your 1Password account you'll have access to all of your data on each of your devices.

You can read more about the advantages here:

About 1Password membership

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• m/j hudson
    m/j hudson
    Community Member
    Options

assume that means buying 1password again- or have a monthly/whatever subscription. how much is it

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@m/j hudson You can find our updated pricing information here :)

This discussion has been closed.